Thank you for your interest in volunteering. Please only volunteer for 2 areas.
1. Run/Walk Activities- Help set up area for run; provide assistance to staffers.
2. Inside The Park Activities-Assist with any inside the park activities; provide information to attendees and any duties deemed necessary.
3. Kingdom Guards – Provide assistance and security to guest.
4. Welcome Team – Welcome all attendees; also assist in providing direction to all facilities; duties may include some standing.
5. Audio/Visual – Assist in the set and break down of equipment used for recording; recording of workshops.
6. Workshop: Tweens & Teens- Assist in implementing workshop materials.
7. Movin’-N-Groovin’ – Assist with the physical activities of children.
8. Workshop: KidZone – Assist in implementing workshop materials.
9. Music Concert/Fashion Show – Assist models and with any element of the fashion show and concert.
10. Health (First Aid) – Assist in the set up of first aid tables and assist healthcare professionals.
11. Registration – Assist in scanning tickets for entrance, ticket sales and issuing armband for entrance.
12. Achiever’s Breakfast – Help in the set up, preparation and tear down of breakfast for adult workshop.
13. Product Sales – Assist in the set up and sales of products, assist in inventory of product and serve with a smile.
14. Concessions – Assist is the sales at concession stands; keep supplies stocked.
15. Social Media – Assist in coordinating communication projects to support advertising, marketing via Facebook, Pinterest. Instagram and Twitter.
16. Parking – Responsible for assisting attendees in parking their vehicles; parking VIP, Vendor and Handicap parking, and also ensure proper directional parking signage are visible.
17. Event Staff – Give directions to conference attendees, assist with crowd control, check for event entrance bands.
18. Facilities – Responsible for load-in and load-out in all facilities.
19. Transportation – Provide directions and assistance, vehicle transportation for handicap or individuals with health issues, if needed. Also provide transportation offsite for runs if need arises.
20. Clean up Crew – Assist with picking up trash and debris to ensure the park and arena are cleaned after event.
Please fill out the form below and a PDY Representative will contact you within 3 days.
Positive Direction for Youth || Empowering Future Generations || Since 1995